Wellington Place, Market Harborough: 2 bed houses from £57,500 + incentives available
2 bedroom houseShared ownership £57,500 (25% Share)
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen with Stainless Steel Oven, Hob and Extractor Hood
- Internal oak finish doors
- White bathroom suite with full height tiling around bath
- Thermostatic shower and screen over bath
- UPVC sealed unit double glazed windows with safety restrictors
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Parking spaces
- Turf to rear garden
- Double glazed front and rear doors with multipoint locking system
For saleWellington Place, Off Harborough Road, Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7BN
* Shares from 25% - £57,500 | Rent £395.31 | Service Charge £20.23 pcm *Incentives apply to Plot 19*
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
Desirable, yet affordable, Wellington Place features a mix of brand new two and three bedroom homes available on a Shared Ownership basis. The development is placed in the historic sought after town of Market Harborough which sits on the edge of Leicestershire.
Phase 1 is for five 2-bedroom homes 'The Bowden'; which are available now from £57,500 for a 25% share*
More information on these homes can be found within our brochure and video tour
* We are currently offering an incentive of carpets, £500 legal fees, £1000 cash back on Plot 19 if the property is reserved by 30/11/2020 using one of our panel solicitors *
Phase 2 is due in 2022-23 and will consist of 2 and 3 bedroom homes.
About the area
In 2018, Market Harborough was rated one of the top ten places to live in the UK by the Sunday Times and considered to be a desirable area by locals and commuters alike. There are ample amenities on offer by way of boutique cafes, restaurants, independent shops and leisure activities. However, If you're looking to travel further afield, commuters can be in London within one hour thanks to the fantastic transport links that Market Harborough boasts. The train station is just two miles from Wellington Place. The development also offers the benefit of close links to the A6 and A14 and with the M1 approximately 13 miles away
Market Harborough not only offers great links but its beautiful rural surroundings and location make it a perfect spot for outdoor leisure; whether it’s the peace and quiet you are after or a bit more hustle and bustle, Market Harborough offers both. Shared Ownership
Shared Ownership is a part buy-part rent scheme which makes buying your own home affordable. Shares can be purchased from 40% to 75% (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Shared Ownership allows you to purchase a share in a brand new home whilst paying a subsidised rent on the remainder. Once you have lived in the property for 12 months you can purchase additional shares if you want to; this is called staircasing. In most cases you can staircase up to 100% of the property and eventually own the property outright; making shared ownership a ladder of opportunity to owning your own home!
To register your interest:
Call hello homes on 0300 123 0918 or email email@example.com
Please note that to purchase a shared ownership property you must have been approved by Help to Buy Midlands.
For more details of shared ownership and how to apply visit the link on our website: https://www.hellohomes.org.uk/ownership-options/help-to-buy-shared-ownership-new-build/* Affordability on the share purchased must be maximised in accordance with the HCA's Capital Funding Guide