UNEXPECTEDLY RETURNED TO MARKET - 72 Windsor Way, Broughton Astley, Leicestershire
3 bedroom town houseShared ownership £48,750 (25% Share)
- Three bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor hood
- Downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Turfed, enclosed rear garden
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Magnolia walls and white woodwork
- Chrome door furniture
For sale72, Windsor Way, Broughton Astley, Leicestershire, LE9 6TN
Shares from 25% - £48,750, monthly rent - £335.16, monthly service charge - £35.30
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
hello homes are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom house for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance hall with WC, kitchen, lounge / diner, curved stairs from the hallway up to 3 bedrooms, bathroom and store cupboard.
- Lounge - 4.98 m (max) x 4.44 m
- Kitchen - 3.63 m x 2.67 m
- Bedroom 1 (rear) - 2.86 m (max) x 4.11 m
- Bedroom 2 (front) - 2.66 m x 3.95 m
- Bedroom 3 (front) - 2.17 m x 2.66 m
(All measurements should be taken as a guide only.)
Shares available from 25% - £48,750, monthly rent £335.16, monthly service charge £35.30, 100% price - £195,000
About the area:
Broughton Astley is a village and parish located in the Harborough district of Leicestershire. It is situated in the south of Leicestershire, about 9 miles from the centre of Leicester. The village boasts many amenities including two primary schools, a high school, village hall, shops, pubs, takeaways, church and a large children's park.