The Leys, Cropston Road, Anstey, Leicestershire, LE7 7JY
2 bedroom semi-detached houseShared ownership £46,250 (25% Share)
- Two bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Turfed, enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan
- Off road parking
For saleCastle Hill Road, (The Leys), Anstey, Leicestershire, LE7 7JY
These properties are now reserved
- Availability: Reserved
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
OPEN DAY ARRANGED FOR TUESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER - PLEASE CALL 0844 892 2506 TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
hello homes are pleased to offer these 2 bedroomed semi detached homes for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands). Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The properties briefly comprise of: entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood. Lounge diner to the rear of the property with French doors into a turfed rear garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is off road parking.
- Lounge 4.65m max (15' 3") x 4.30m (14' 1")
- Kitchen 1.96m (6' 5") x 3.11m (10' 2")
- Bedroom 1 – 4.28m (14') max x 2.86m (9' 4")
- Bedroom 2 & 4.28m (14')< x 2.86m (9' 4")
(All measurements should be treated as a guide only.)
Example of costs:-
- 25% share - £46,250, monthly rent - £317,97, monthly service charge £7.10
- 50% share - £92,500, monthly rent - £211,98, monthly service charge £7.10
- 75% share - £138,750, monthly rent - £105.99, monthly service charge - £7.10
Full market value - £185,000
About the area:-
Anstey, known as the "Gateway to Charnwood Forest", lying approximately 8 miles from Leicester City Centre and Loughborough is approximately 12 miles. "The Nook" is the centre of the village has a variety of cafes, restaurants and public houses. There is a good selection of shops catering for all your every days needs. There is a doctors and dentist within the village. There are two primary and a secondary school within the village. Local attraction close to the village is Bradgate Deer Park and Cropston Reservoir. Anstey is in a handy location just off the outer ring road means easy access to the motorway network, as well East Midlands Airport, a 15-minute journey. There are frequent bus services to Leicester city centre and Loughborough Town centre.