Raywell Road, Hambleton Lea, Hamilton, LE5 1WX
3 bedroom town houseShared ownership £46,250 (25% Share)
- Fitted kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- Double glazing
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath
- White walls and white wood work
- Stainless steel oven, hob, extractor fan and upstands to workstops
- Turfed and fenced rear garden
- Oak doors
For saleHambleton Lea, Raywell Road, Leicester, LE5 1WX
OPEN DAY ARRANGED FOR 12TH FEBRUARY - CALL 0844 892 2506 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
hello homes are pleased to offer these 3 homes for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands). Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance hall with stairs off, under stairs cupboard, living room, downstairs WC and separate kitchen/diner. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
- Lounge 4.89 m (max) x 3.13 m (max)
- Kitchen diner 5.35 m (max) x 3.07 m (max)
- Bedroom 1 4.18 m (max) x 3.1 m (max)
- Bedroom 2 3.79 m (max) x 3.1 m (max)
- Bedroom 3 2.69 m (max) x 2.45 m (max)
(All measurements should be treated as a guide only.)
Example of costs:-
- 25% share - £46,250, monthly rent - £317.97, monthly service charge - £9.00
- 50% share - £92,500, monthly rent - £211.98, monthly service charge - £9.00
- 75% share - £138,750 monthly rent - £105.99, monthly service charge - £9.00
- Full market value - £1685,000
About the Area:
Hamilton is a modern district of Leicester bordering Humberstone and Rushey Mead. It hosts many facilities including schools (both primary and secondary) shops and large Tesco extra with petrol station. With road links to the M1 and surrounding areas it makes a great location.