Hatton Mews, Broad Green, Wellingborough
1 bedroom apartmentShared ownership £31,250 (25% Share)
- One bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with granite or quartz worktops
- Open plan lounge/kitchen
- Fitted shower room
- Stainless steel Neff oven, hob, extractor hood
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Low level shower
- Car parking area
- Integrated appliances
- Door entry system and lift
For saleHatton Mews, Broad Green, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4LH
Shares from 25% - £31,250, monthly rent - £214.84, monthly service charge - £88.33 Current plots available: 2, 6, 11, 25 and 26
- Availability: Sold Subject to Contract
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Older Persons Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
hello homes are pleased to offer these one bedroomed apartments for sale on Older Persons Shared Ownership.
Hatton Mews is a new build development of 30 apartments for the over 55's. The building is set over three floors.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands). Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to the maximum 75%. Once 75% is owned there is no rent to pay.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance hallway, open plan lounge and fitted kitchen/diner with a range of base and wall units, granite or quartz worktops, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer and built in gas hob and electric oven with slide and hide door. There is one double bedroom and a shower room with low level shower. Outside there is car parking area and communal lawned and landscaped areas. The property benefits from gas central heating with a combination boiler and double glazing. There is a door entry system with automatically operated door at the main entrance, electronically managed emergency call system, which can be programmed to contact an independent carer, family member or friend, via two pull cords in the property or a wireless pendant and a fire alarm system.
Example of costs:
- 25% share - £31,250, monthly rent - £214.84, monthly service charge - £77.02
- 50% share - £62,500, monthly rent - £143.23, monthly service charge - £77.02
- 75% share - £93,750, no monthly rent, monthly service charge - £77.02
- Full market value - £125,000
- Annual ground rent - £10.00
About the area:
Hatton Mews is situated off Broad Green in Wellingborough. The town is easily accessible by car or bus and has a range of local amenities such as bars, restaurants and cafes. There is a variety of local and high street shops within the Swansgate shopping centre.