** COMING SOON ** Poppyfields, Melton Road, Barrow Upon Soar, LE12 8NX
3 bedroom semi-detached houseShared ownership £52,500 (25% Share)
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan lounge, kitchen, diner
- Family bathroom
- Off road parking
- Downstairs W/C
- Turfed, enclosed rear garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob and extractor hood
- Shower over bath
For salePoppyfields, Rustat Drive, Barrow upon Soar, Leicestershire, LE12 8YT
COMING SOON - RING 0844 892 2506 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
hello homes are pleased to offer these 3 bedroom homes for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The properties briefly comprise of:
Entrance hallway, downstairs w/c, open plan lounge, kitchen, diner.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside there is a turfed rear garden and off road parking.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Diner (L Shaped) 7.67 m Max x 4.70m Max x 3.25m Min
- Bedroom 1 - 2.63m x 4.20m
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63m x 2.53m Bedroom 3 - 2.0m x 2.53m
(All measurements should be treated as guide only.)
Example of costs:-
- 25% share - £52,500, monthly rent - £360.94, monthly service charge - TBC
- 50% share - £105,000, monthly rent - £240.63, monthly service charge - TBC
- 75% share - £157,500, monthly rent - £120.31, monthly service charge - TBC
Full market value - £210,000
About the Area:
The development is situated on the edge of the sought after village of Barrow upon Soar. The picturesque village has a variety of restaurants and public houses. There is a selection of local shops, a post office, florist and a co-op. There is a primary and a secondary school in the village. The town of Loughborough is just over 4 miles away and has a range of high street stores. The Baxter Gate Leisure complex offers a cinema and a range of restaurants. Loughborough Town Hall offers a variety of shows and theatre performances throughout the year. The station has trains to London and the regional network.