Asfordby: 2-bed homes available on shared ownership * VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE *
2 bedroom semi-detached houseShared ownership £71,000 (40% Share)
- Two bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Built in staniless steel oven, hob and extractor fan
- Lounge Diner
- Fitted bathroom with shower over bath
- Vinyl flooring in kitchen bathroom and WC
- Turfed garden
- Double glazing
- Off road parking
For saleVarious 2-Bed Plots, Moncrief Drive, Asfordby, Leicestershire, LE14 3BP
From £71,000 for a 40% share - Monthly rent £ 244.06- Monthly service charge – £14.63
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
hello homes are pleased to offer these 2 bedroom semi detached homes for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 40% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, integrated electric oven,gas hob and extractor hood. Lounge diner to the rear of the property with French doors into a turfed rear garden.
To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Outside there is off road parking
Example of costs:-
Plots 67 & 68 (Full market value: £177,500)
- 40% share - £72,000 monthly rent - £ 244.06, monthly service charge – £14.63
- 50% share - £88,750.00 monthly rent - £203.39, monthly service charge – £14.63
- 75% share -£133,125.00 £ monthly rent - £101.69 monthly service charge - £14.63
Plots 66 & 69- plots 81,82,83 & 84(Full market value:£180,000)
- 40% share £72,000 monthly rent - £ 247.50, monthly service charge – £14.63
- 50% share - £90,000.00 monthly rent - £206.25, monthly service charge – £14.63
- 75% share -£135,000.00 £ monthly rent - £103.13, monthly service charge - £14.63
About the Area:
Asfordby village is approximately three miles west of Melton Mowbray and is convenient for access to Leicester, Loughborough and Nottingham. Asfordby has many amenities to include; a convenience store/post office doctors Surgery, a primary School, hairdressers, restaurants and take away outlets and a vehicle repair garage.
To register your interest
Call hello homes on 0300 123 0918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that to purchase a shared ownership property you must have been approved by Help to Buy Midlands. For more details of shared ownership and how to apply visit the link on our website: https://www.hellohomes.org.uk/ownership-options/help-to-buy-shared-ownership-new-build/