9 Rectory Lane, Breadsall
2 bedroom town houseShared ownership £43,750 (25% Share)
- Entrance hallway
- Lounge diner
- Fitted kitchen
- Downstairs w/c
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
- Local connection applicable (please ask for further information)
For sale9, Rectory Lane, Breadsall, Derbyshire, DE21 5LL
This property is now sold subject to contract
- Availability: Sold Subject to Contract
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Minimum single income: £15,000
- Tenure: Leasehold
Hello Homes are pleased to offer this two bedroom town house for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 25% to 75% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to 100%.
The properties briefly comprises of:Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob and extractor fan and vinyl flooring. Lounge with French doors leading into the rear garden. Downstairs w/c. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a turfed rear garden and off road parking.
There is a local connection on this scheme and therefore applicants will only be considered if they meet the below criteria:
Preference will be given to people with a local connection to Breadsall, Little Eaton, Morley or Stanley. Properties will be allocated based on housing need in accordance with the Home-Options Choice Based Lettings Scheme, and preference will given as follows:
- a) People living continuously for a period of no less than 3 years out of the previous 5 years in one of these villages
- b) People living continuously for a period of no less than 6 months out of the previous 12 months in one of these villages
- c) People having lived previously for a period of no less than 3 years out of the previous 5 years in one of these villages
- d) People who have an essential need to live close to other people who are living in one of these villages
- e) People who have an essential need to give support or care, to someone who is living in one of the these villages
- f) People who have an essential need to live close to their work in one of these villages
- g) Should no household meet the above criteria in these villages, then the properties will be allocated to other applicants.
About the Area:
Breadsall is a picturesque village situated on the outskirts of Derby. The village has a few local amenities to include a corner shop on the main road to the south of the village, a community centre (which during the week is used as a playschool and at other times can be rented out for events such as christenings and birthdays) and Breadsall Church of England Primary School. Breadsall also has a large village green and sportsfield, where Cricket and Football is playe
PLEASE CONTACT HELLO HOMES ON 0844 892 2506 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST