63 Cleveland Court, Balfour Close, Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 6LL
2 bedroom apartmentShared ownership £105,000 (75% Share)
- First floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Kitchen and lounge
- Allocated parking space
- Juliet balcony
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Oven, hob and extractor
- Intercom door entry
For sale63 Cleveland Court, Balfour Close, Kingsthorpe, Northampton, NN2 6LL
This property is now sold subject to contract
- Availability: Sold Subject to Contract
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
Hello Homes, part of EMH Group, are pleased to offer 63 Cleveland Court, Balfour Close, Kingsthorpe, Northampton NN2 6LL for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
A 75% is available at £105,000, and a monthly rent of £162.76 for the share not owned, together with a monthly service charge of £61.22.
This well presented two bedroom first floor apartment is ideally situated for easy access to Northampton Town Centre and Railway Station.
The accommodation comprises of Entrance hallway, via door to front aspect with two storage cupboards.
- Lounge Diner 14'8" max x 16'7" (4.47m max x 5.05m max) Double glazed French doors, fireplace, telephone and TV point, laminate flooring and radiator.
- Kitchen 10'4" x 9'7" (3.15m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, built into roll top work surfaces, tiling to splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator and tiled flooring.
- Bedroom One 10'6" x 9'10" (3.20m x 3.00m) Double Glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
- Bedroom Two 13'4" x 6'6" (4.06m x 1.98m) Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- Bathroom having bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and partially tiled.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing with one allocated car parking space. The apartment is accessed via a communal entrance door with intercom door entry system.
- The property is subject to a sinking fund clause within the shared ownership lease. Further information available upon request.
- Please note, in line with the terms of the Shared Ownership Lease, the monthly rent and service charge is reviewed on the 1 of April each year.
For further information and viewing arrangements please contact Hello Homes on 0844 892 2506
Hello Homes is part of emh Group.
About the Area: Kingsthorpe is conveniently located for easy access to Northampton Town Centre which offers a host of amenities and facilities. Northampton is a large market town.It is about 67 miles (108 km) north-west of London and around 50 miles (80km) south east of Birmingham, and lies on the River Nene. It is the county town of Northamptonshire Junctions 15, 15a and 16 of the M1 are easily accessibly making the location prime for commuters, with the A45, A43 and A14 also offering good road links to surrounding parishes of Northamptonshire. Northampton Railway Station has regular services to London and Birmingham.