19 and 21 Dovecote Close, Yarwell
2 bedroom semi-detached houseShared ownership £100,000 (50% Share)
- 80% restricted purchase - local connection required
- Two bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom
- Air source heat pump heating
- Double glazing
- Built in stainless steel oven and electric hob
- Turfed rear garden
- Off road parking
For sale19 and 21, Dovecote Close, Yarwell, Northamptonshire, PE8 6PT
50% share - £100,000, monthly rent - £229.17, monthly service charge - £26.00
- Availability: Sold Subject to Contract
- Garage: Off street parking
- Housing Scheme: Shared Ownership
- Tenure: Leasehold
Hello Homes are pleased to offer these 2 bedroom semi-detached homes for sale on a Shared Ownership basis.
Shares can be purchased from 50% to 80% initially (this is based on 5% increments, dependent on affordability and approval of eligibility for the Shared Ownership Scheme by Help to Buy Midlands).
Staircasing can be applied for after 12 months to increase the share owned up to maximum of 80%.
On this development there is an 80% restriction and you can never own the freehold.
The properties can only be sold to people who meet the following criteria of local connection:
- those who have resided in the Parish of Yarwell for a minimum of twelve months;
- those who have previously lived in the Parish of Yarwell for a minimum period of twelve months but who have moved out of the parish due to being unable to secure Affordable Housing;
- those who have a close relative (being a spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, nephew or niece) currently resident in the Parish of Yarwell;
- those who have or have had permanent or temporary employment for a minimum period of twelve months in the Parish of Yarwell;
- those who fall within one of the above criteria in respect of an adjacent parish to Yarwell with priority being given to the villages of Nassington, Woodnewton, Wansford and Stibbington;
- a person nominated by the Council;
- a person nominated by the Registered Provider.
The property briefly comprises of:
Entrance Hallway, downstairs w/c, lounge and fitted kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. Outside there is a turfed rear garden and off road parking. The property benefits from air source heat pump heating and double glazing.
- Lounge - 16'4" x 9'6" (4.99m x 2.9m)
- Kitchen - 15'4" x 9'1" (4.69m x 2.78m)
- Bedroom 1 - 16'4" x 7'11" (4.99m x 2.43m)
- Bedroom 2 - 16'4" x 8'9" (4.99m x 2.69m)
- 50% share - £100,000, monthly rent - £229.17, monthly service charge - £26.00
- 80% share - £160,000, monthly rent - £43.33, monthly service charge - £26.00
- Full market value - £200,000
About the Area:
Yarwell is a small village in east Northamptonshire, approximately 10 miles west of Peterborough and close to the A1. The village has a pub - the Angel Inn, a community centre, church and about 130 houses. There is a veterinary surgery in the village. Local schooling can be found in Nassington. The market towns of Oundle and Stamford are about 7 miles away in opposite directions and there are Post Offices in Wansford and Nassington which are both a mile away and within easy walking or cycling distance. The nearest doctors is also in nearby Nassington.
Please contact Hello Homes on 0844 892 2506 to register your interest.
All measurements should be treated as a guide only.